Top 100 Dj's results

its a popularity contest...
how could just a normal listener (usually total n00b when it comes to dj technique) judge the skills... :unsure:

Even if it is a total noob to dj technique, one can tell the difference between good transitions and beatmatching vs bad sets.

who will the most nice dj, man or woman:lol::lol::lol:

Even if it is a total noob to dj technique, one can tell the difference between good transitions and beatmatching vs bad sets.
do you think people who vote, pay attention to every transition? no... they mostly dont mind if someone trainwrecks few times in a set...
thats why they cant judge djs skills...

PeOple I Announced That Results On My facebooK GrouP today before :)

But Dont forget That's Not official Yet

it's Based Only On armin Van Buuren(DOT)com Forums Posts

But i Think it's Accurate

've Many Thoughts 'bout this Ranking .. 'll Give mY detailed Comment later ;) hehehe

no no :) i've read many comments about this, and it seems that a lot of famous dj's in other styles of EDM have somehow disappeared or became massively high placed in the poll.. My guess is that a trance listener made this list up.. It's not that hard to come up with a list like that you know :)

54. Sean Tyas
60. John O'Callaghan

and no Paul Miller:p

no no :) i've read many comments about this, and it seems that a lot of famous dj's in other styles of EDM have somehow disappeared or became massively high placed in the poll.. My guess is that a trance listener made this list up.. It's not that hard to come up with a list like that you know :)

U 've to check Dat : Dj Mag - Top 100 - 2008 Results - Armin van Buuren Official Forum

Well I'm also Not Sure That's is Real Results ( where's Robbie Revira ) , How 's Daniel Kandi Not On Top 100 , Also Myon&shane , Sunlounger , Mnay & many ...... Obviusly That's Not Ronski Speed's Rankin ....

If that The real Results , Many PPl Came Upset of This :(

But Really if it was Wrong i Think it Would be Removed On Armin van Buuren 's Forums & Not Posted BY The Admin There :)

what about bobina as well?what has he done this year and he went so up?

I dont believe in this voting anymore :lol: most of my votes made in it but....but who the hell are like half of these dj's ive never heard in my life? :LMAO:

The only thing i can read in that poll is, that the Top Ten DJs are Trance DJs, not house, not electro, not tech or anything else...that means for me that TRANCE IS the main EDM in the world and that makes my very happy and i congrat all the DJs made Top 100, cauz that means they are the best WORLDWIDE ;)

If its Hype or Money i dont know, i simply know that TRANCE is commin again the NO 1 Genre in the world

i also happy to see that sme of the Top 100 DJs are part of the Ah Family

what about bobina as well?what has he done this year and he went so up?

he is a great dj and played good sets this year too but what have done those dj's we didnt know they are exist? :lol:

for example who the fook is Ricardo Villalobos? sounds like some cartoon star :lol:

Last edited:
No hes one ofe the most selling House DJs worldwide and not bad :p:p:music:

ok now i know... :grinning: prolly wont vote him next year though :lol:

This list to me is a joke. Nothing in there partially represents the DJs true abilities, people who are un-educated in EDM vote for big names.

Its just a mess, many complaints about it .

No hes one ofe the most selling House DJs worldwide and not bad :p:p:music:

actually DJ Mag describes him as "The master of minimalism and the lord of the spiritual DJ set", he sure went up 13 places fast after being ranked #49 last year

Back