Who is your favorite DJ?

Aly & Fila
Ronny K.
Joe Shadows
Angel Ace
Indecent Noise
Lazarus
Manuel Le Saux

Not in any specific order. Just the first ones to pop into my mind. I could continue the list forever with so many amazing DJ's still playing real trance :love:

RONNY K

Now and for ever more

Guess why? Every single set is just fantastic...those classical sounds, opera...simply magical

Armin van Buuren, Dash Berlin, Gareth Emery, Above & Beyond, John O'Callaghan, Cosmic Gate

Naturally, it's Armin van Buuren. I just adore him!
I can't start my day without his tracks :music:
I also consider Tiesto, John Digweed and Ferry Corsten as brilliant musicians:friends:

Try this M4a to MP3 converter :megacrazy: Quite a useful thing!

Where do I start !
Claudia Cazacu, John O'Callaghan, Sean Tyas,Temple One,Above &Beyond and the list goes on into infinity.

above & beyond its the best for me .. the production of the lyrics , the singers used in the songs , in the terms of production , its the best in my opinion but i like too of ferry corsten , armin ( obviously) , kyau & albert , tritonal and many others.. cheers

Markus Schulz is my favorite by far! The man is a machine when it comes to gigs, constantly doing extended sets, and he always plays a lot of IDs and unreleased material. I love the fact that he has so many exclusive tracks that you can usually only hear from him. He has more edits and reconstructions than any other DJ I know of, and he knows how to take the crowd on a journey with him. To top it all off, he is extremely down to earth and regularly takes the time to talk with his fans throughout the week and makes sure to come down on to the floor after every gig.

Who else does all of that on his level of fame? No one. :)

they change but right now:
Markus Schulz
The thrillseekers
W&W
Ashley wallbridge
tydi

i love markus schulz and heatbeat

I like all the Dj's showing nice music quality and good songs , i love to listen that kind of Dj's .

yes...that right !
that why i like markus schulz..he have own style

Markus Schulz is my favorite by far! The man is a machine when it comes to gigs, constantly doing extended sets, and he always plays a lot of IDs and unreleased material. I love the fact that he has so many exclusive tracks that you can usually only hear from him. He has more edits and reconstructions than any other DJ I know of, and he knows how to take the crowd on a journey with him. To top it all off, he is extremely down to earth and regularly takes the time to talk with his fans throughout the week and makes sure to come down on to the floor after every gig.

Who else does all of that on his level of fame? No one. :)

i love oakenfold his old school mixes is what got me started on EDM and lately getting into tritonal a bit here and there it all depends on the kind of mood im in

yes all the bout the story the journey they take you off the first song to the last the longer the set the better not all about the big drop or beat but where it puts your mind i love the old tranceport series max graham dave ralph and oakey ah trance makes you go on the journey that you want....

Back