Gareth Emery
Philippe El Sisi
Fady & Mina
Danny Powers
Manuel Le Saux
Deadmau5
James Zabiela

My Top 20 DJs hahahahaha

GREAT, Actually, I know only four and five DJ’s names. But you provide me a list of famous 20 DJ’s name. I think that it is good for me. So, thanks for this important information.
:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Last edited:
What a tough question. I truly can't decide between my top-5 favorites, but at the top of my list, i'd have to say it's between Marcus Schössow and Tempo Giusto.

What a tough question. I truly can't decide between my top-5 favorites, but at the top of my list, i'd have to say it's between Marcus Schössow and Tempo Giusto.

Hello, it is not a difficult question. Just select your favorite DJ that is very nearest to your heart and post on it. I am share with you my favorite DJ. Alex Morph is my favorite. THANKS

Aly & Fila, AvB, Manuel Le Saux jut to say a few

the best show i have ever seen was in DENVER at BETA....Skrillex!!!!
fav DJ is MARKUS SCHULZ

I do not have one favorite...
My great five is: ATB, Markus Schulz, Paul van Dyk, Dash Berlin, Armin van Buuren.
but I like Richard Durand, Sander van Doorn, Gareth Emery, Paul Oakenfold, Hardwell, Sied van Riel, Roger Shah, Tiesto, Eddie Halliwell, and many more TOO

Armin Van Buuren
Markus Schulz
Orjan Nilsen
Cosmic Gate
Aly & Fila

Fav DJ's

Tiesto at a time was my favorite, but then I started seeing a lot more DJ's and John O'Callaghan and Sander Van Doorn really stuck out for me a few years ago. After seeing them again it was no mistake, Sander always plays everything I want to hear and throws in a few songs that make me go home searching everywhere for the track. John O'Callaghan is just insane on the deck, his skills are like no other, see him once and you will be amazed I guarantee, he pulls off some next level shit. :iagree:

Back