Who is your favorite DJ?

It's difficult to choose.Everyone's great,however,as for me,Above & Beyond.

However I created this thread saying I like Tiesto the most of all. This changed during the years. For now I have to say I like Markus Schulz a lot, but I don't really have a favorite dj at the moment :ee:

My idol is Tïesto therefor his my Favorite DJ.. Sadly I met him twice, and he wasn't the type that I thought he was :/ Ruined a bit of it. But his still the greatest in my eyes. I'm working my butt out to become something. And found out how hard he actually worked for where he is now.. That's why his my favorite. He can make uncommerciel music turn into a sure hit, FIRST time he plays it. And not 26th time :)

1°} Armin Van Buuren (He's just the best ^^)
2°} Gareth Emery
3°} Ashley Wallbridge (Amazing session this day in Ah)
4°} Andy Moor

Enjoy them !!! :)

I have to support the Americans in this one, not just for their sets but because they're working hard to build up the Trance scene here in the states...no easy task with all the hip-hop and rap music out there :no:

1. Sean Tyas - New York
2. Tritonal - Texas
3. George Acosta - Miami

It's between Tritonal, Marcus Schossow, and Yoji Biomehanika. Oh, and of course, Armin Van Buuren.

My favorite DJs are:
Aly & Fila. With its themes of magic filled the club
Simon Patterson. It is pure power and energy at each session.
Armin Van Buuren. It encompasses all that is TRANCE, is impressive

Last edited:
DJ ECO & Breakfast

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

do yourselves a favour - check em out if u haven't already

plenty of other fav's from Schulz to Yoji and between

T4E is also cool az

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm liking all the shouts Aly & Fila are getting. They'd be one of my favs too.

1. Above and Beyond
2. Aly&Fila :music:
3. Simon Patterson...pure banging tunes. Man's a legend in my eyes. :dance:
4. John O'Callaghan
5. Armin
6. Greg Downey
7. Cosmic Gate

I could go on all day. So many great djs!!

Myon & Shane 54 I love there podcast I don't know if they are good in livesets though..

Who is your favorite DJ and why is he/she? I am interested in what ppl have as their favorite. I mean DJ as in liveset, not as producer :P:

I like Tiesto the most of all. In the first place he doesnt look that good. But after i heard him live somewhere i felt in love immediatly :love:

I love the way how he brings the new track while mixing. Everytime he mixes in a new track you get an euforic feeling. I like the way armin van buuren mixes too but he doesnt fit the magikal skills Tiesto has.

tiestohotjd9.jpg
Ok, I have read your post. I think the selection of good music, solid DJ equipment including the mixing board, the speakers, and the speaker stands, and also selecting a best DJ name is an important part of your branding. My favorite DJ name is DJ Blazin Jock.
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

I was lucky to see him live in London 2010.
He knows how to please the "worshipers" ! no exaduration either.
I didn't know much about him 2 years ago but now i know everything .
I was so pissed off he couldn't play this year in the u.k but hopefully he will come back.
He is at the top of his game.

Every DJ who plays QUALITY trance...

And producers: TrancEye style

Back