Who is your favorite DJ?

I would have to say ATB, my fellow cousin :) gotta support the fam you know what i mean :)

If it was not him I would choose RANK1.

huh?

ATB? TIESTO?

Ok....I'll keep my mouth shut.

James Zabiela blows pretty much everyone out of the water, if you dont know who he is, find out. You need to know the future of DJing.

This guy is the only DJ who has ever made me go "WOW". Period.

There are a bunch of DJs on AH.fm that would give TIESTO and ATB a run for their money live, i would really like to see anyone do the things James Zabiela does. I have been working for 6 months learning his techniques even purcahsed a couple of EFX-5000s, and creativity and hands-on approach of this guy still amazes me.

its the future.

Make him play a set at afterhours :P I am really interested.

My The Best Dj is a ATB

0099nj.jpg

My favorites dj are :
1- Tiesto & Armin Van Buuren
2 - Blank & Jones
3 - Kyau vs Albert
and many , many more !!!! :biggrin: :super: :heartbeat:

Who is your favorite DJ and why is he/she? I am interested in what ppl have as their favorite. I mean DJ as in liveset, not as producer :P:

I like Tiesto the most of all. In the first place he doesnt look that good. But after i heard him live somewhere i felt in love immediatly :love:

I love the way how he brings the new track while mixing. Everytime he mixes in a new track you get an euforic feeling. I like the way armin van buuren mixes too but he doesnt fit the magikal skills Tiesto has.

I liked Tiesto since 2004......then he got reeally worse to me....

Nowadays I really like some other "less known" djs, like Manuel le Saux, Six Senses, Sean Tyas, Lange, Leon Bolier, Bronzwaer and many others......I actually get crazy with PvD sets, vut recently he's also gone down with his powerful sets, shame!

How do you mean?

'What'

I mean he can't produce a DJ set, because he doesn't know what does good transition mean, he doesn't know what's mood and what's style, not to mention a tracks selection...

thats me, where did you get this picture? :)

If that's you. You are ATB :P Not like we didnt know this yet.
Typ in google: ATB and you find that picture :)

Edit: Nice criticizing of Dan hanki.....:nono:

Last edited:
'What'

I mean he can't produce a DJ set, because he doesn't know what does good transition mean, he doesn't know what's mood and what's style, not to mention a tracks selection...

well since he started to release his ATB the DJ compilations, think he has improved so much is previous cheesie period, didn't he?

as producer of course he's still not the best trancer, for sure!!

well since he started to release his ATB the DJ compilations, think he has improved so much is previous cheesie period, didn't he?

as producer of course he's still not the best trancer, for sure!!

His compilations show my point - even when I was used to trance I couldn't manage 2 listen to those CDs from the start to the end, it was a pain 2 my ears...

Nick Warren,Danny Tenaglia,Tiesto.Armin van Buuren,Sasha,John Digweed,Satoshie Tomiie:) :) :) :)

His compilations show my point - even when I was used to trance I couldn't manage 2 listen to those CDs from the start to the end, it was a pain 2 my ears...

R-246780-1143450967.jpeg

u really think those tunes are painfull to ur ears!????

R-349459-1146616915.jpeg

:) Well, a part from 2 or 3 tunes in each cd.....I'd say they're some of the best sound of trance ..... :)

Right now, Talla 2XLC and Sean Tyas.
Both are impressive as a DJ. Sean is an excellent producer to.

After the set Talla 2XLC did at Mondaybar Lucia Cruise. Probably the best I've heard from a DJ ever.

R-246780-1143450967.jpeg

u really think those tunes are painfull to ur ears!????

R-349459-1146616915.jpeg

:) Well, a part from 2 or 3 tunes in each cd.....I'd say they're some of the best sound of trance ..... :)

Well, seems like U don;t get the point of the DJ mix. It's not only about the tracks, because you can play simply the best ones, but the thing is, that you've to bring'em to the listeners in a proper and adequate way. DJing it's not foobar or winamp where you only put tracks and play them, track order and the style, the way you present and play them is I think the most important factor as we're talking about the DJ mix. ATB doesn't know these rules so that's why i can't call him a DJ and his 'mixes' are damaging my brain...

Back