Who is your favorite DJ?

Tiesto, my fav song of all time is JUST BE, that song never gets old in my opinion. i also like other djs but Tiesto is #1 in my book.

well, my all-time favourite is Armin, followed by Tiesto, Ron van den Beuken, Menno de Jong... and so much many

...I'd include Randy Katana and Marcel Woods on the list too (even if they'te mainly producers) :)

New list for now:

1Tiesto
2Cosmic Gate
3Ronald van Gelderen.

I missed Phynn at trance energy :(

Confiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig 4 Ever

Jeff Mills the god of TT's ... if questions why ... look his exhibition dvd ...:D

My favorite is Ron van Den Beuken.

He is very impressive.

I cannot choose only one... Armin van Buuren, Ronski Speed, Airwave, Cosmic Gate, Dj Shog, Ferry Corsten, Flutlicht, Solar Stone... too many... too many...

Hard to say, there' re many great DJ... many interesting styles... it depends of tracklist, good day to mixing and other important things.

PS: OK, I can't write who is my fav DJ... so I write that Kalwi & Remi are the worst DJ's ever :D :D :D :lolz:

I cannot choose only one... Armin van Buuren, Ronski Speed, Airwave, Cosmic Gate, Dj Shog, Ferry Corsten, Flutlicht, Solar Stone... too many... too many...

There can only be 1 on top!

Tiesto for the win! :ah:

Manuel Le Saux ,Alex M.O.R.P.H. ,John O'Callaghan is the best.!!!!!

favourite?I used to have favourites before i heard MARKUS SCHULZ for the first time about an year back .TRANS MUSIC HAS A SUPERSTAR IN HIM,HES THE GOD OF MIXING AND THE MAN OF THE FUTURE.RIGHT NOW AS I SCRIBBLE IAM LISTENING TO HIS LATEST SET FROM 20 MARCH.WOW!2008 IS GOING TO BE HIS YEAR,ITL BE A SHAME IF HES NOT VOTED NUMBER 1..MARKUS ,IF YOU EVER GET TO READ THIS MESSAGE,IAM THE BIGGEST FAN OF YOUR MUSIC,KEEP IT UP GOOD FELLA COZ THE FUTURE IS ELECTRO.

Best DJ
Armin & Okie

Best Producer
AnB

Best versatile artist:
Paul van Dyk

Best upcoming Producers
Colontonio
Phil York
Richard Durand

Back