ASOT Vs. Club Life

ASOT VS Club Life

• ASOT (Armin van Buuren)

Votes: 261 70.4%
  • Club Life (Tiesto)

Votes: 68 18.3%
  • Can't choose (haven't hear Tiesto's show yet)

Votes: 42 11.3%

• Total voters
tiesto sucks, ARMIN!

tiesto's club life sux
armin's state of trance... best radioshow ever!

you can't compare the shows. each show is different and alike at the same time.

there's ASOT, TATW, ClubLife and GDJB ... each one of 'em will make you smile more. be happier. be more... lifefull :whistle:

so, from my point of view, i can't choose.

cheers :lol:

I just saw tiesto in Edmonton, and i have to say, it was a kick ass show! They're both good... hey what means TATW and GDJB?

I just saw tiesto in Edmonton, and i have to say, it was a kick ass show! They're both good... hey what means TATW and GDJB?

GDJB = Global DJ Broadcast (starting next week here at ah.fm!)
TATW = Trance Around The World

thanks... hey when is ASOT coming to ah.fm?

Maybe once Armin's contract comes up for renewal with DI, but who knows...

definetley ASOT but still GDJB and TONE DIARY are best so far :]

I have to choose? :(

/me <3's both

mhmm.. their s amazing... i dont have to choose... i listen CL and ASOT..Sometimes CL is better than asot, others not

Kenji Sekiguchi - Soundscape Sessions... that's fantastic too

Last edited:
Let the fans of Armin forgive me, but after his concert in Kiev I left off in general to listen him. Tiesto for me was and remains the best! imho

ASOT is sooo progre-... Club Life is sooo commercial...

but i listen those two^^

Last edited:
Tbh, none of the radio shows are consistently good

I havent heard Club Life enough to talk about its consistency, but the episodes Ive heard werent that great...but ASOT, only once every few episodes am I really satisfied...the same goes with GDJB and TATW

IMO these shows don't really appeal to the casual listnener rather than the DJ who needs to keep updated on the latest tracks...

I like some of the shows on AH much better, because they dont give airtime to crappy songs just for the sake of playing new songs...like Macarius's show, DarkMemoria's show, and Magik's show...

Mix CDs/albums are much better because its frankly a waste of money to put crap on cds...it wont sell...so you can be assured youre getting good songs...

Otherwise, most of the time I listen to my own tracks in my music library, cause I get only the best songs, or certain shows on Afterhours that I know will be good

both are good

but i dont think u can compare these two because club life and asot are quiet different in style :p

Back