EOYC 2022

It's nice to be part of EOYC once again. This time, however, I will not make a classic trance set and I think what I've prepared will come as a little bit of a surprise for some people.

My wishlist = some of my favourite names from the last years of EOYC in alphabetical order:

Ahmed Romel, Chris Blaylock, Ciaran McAuley, Cj Mover, David Forbes, Denis Kondratovich, Denzo, Dj Chetxu, Garry Morrison, George Andreas, Jezdom, Last Sunlight, Maarten Metz, Mike EFEX, Nadi Sunrise, Neil Kilroy, Oana Richea, Ozzy XPM, Roger Shah, Ronny K., Tempo Giusto, tranzLift, Will Renville, XiJaro & Pitch, 4 Seas.

My wishlist = some of my favourite names from the last years of EOYC in alphabetical order:

Ahmed Romel, Chris Blaylock, Ciaran McAuley, Cj Mover, David Forbes, Denis Kondratovich, Denzo, Dj Chetxu, Garry Morrison, George Andreas, Jezdom, Last Sunlight, Maarten Metz, Mike EFEX, Nadi Sunrise, Neil Kilroy, Oana Richea, Ozzy XPM, Roger Shah, Ronny K., Tempo Giusto, tranzLift, Will Renville, XiJaro & Pitch, 4 Seas.

:iagree: :yes: :iagree: :yes: :iagree: :yes:

I forgot about Tempo Giusto, David Forbes and Ahmed Romel. I would also add Rated R, Lostly and Peter Steele to this list.

My set is coming at 140 bpm, a lot classics of tech trance and uplifting trance for you guys

When will the line-up be released? :)

Love to hear from Allen Watts, Adam Taylor, Kenny Palmer. Of course Manuel le Saux, Factor B, Sunny Lax to name a few.

will be a madness or?:hmmm:

It's that time of the year again! :bravo::bravo::super::super::super:

Back