EOYC 2022

Hello everybody! It's a CJ Mover! Pleased to let you all know that I will be participating in the world's best EOYC event for the 7th time in a row! Only 140 BPM and Uplifting Trance! There will be both my own works and tracks from some of the best producers from around the world! I'm waiting for the start of the broadcast!

Hello everybody! It's a CJ Mover! Pleased to let you all know that I will be participating in the world's best EOYC event for the 7th time in a row! Only 140 BPM and Uplifting Trance! There will be both my own works and tracks from some of the best producers from around the world! I'm waiting for the start of the broadcast!
Great! Looking forward for the show. Will also be taking part in this great event of the year!

I think I can tell you now what I've prepared for you. At first I planned to make a more uplifting and techlifting set, but then one day I just said to myself: "nah, let's do something else". I didn't knew what I wanted to do exactly, but when I played first track of my set I started adding more and more and suddenly this little experiment changed into a really cool idea. That's why this time it's going be a 140 BPM psytrance set with tracks and remixes that I like so I hope you will have as much fun with it as I had with making it.

the whole big AH trance family is here :super: :clap: :loveah: :love: :dancing: expecting a lot of :choon: s :)

Back