Member Benefits to Supporting AH.FM!

some legend colors were added for online list of users :)

Question regarding donation

If I make a donation using a Paypal account with a different email address than the one I registered here, are you gone recognize it as coming from me if I use the DONATE button up there? Do my paypal account email must match my email on this forum?

If I make a donation using a Paypal account with a different email address than the one I registered here, are you gone recognize it as coming from me if I use the DONATE button up there? Do my paypal account email must match my email on this forum?

the link on button is a subscription which takes out each month from paypal, the link on top is one time donation.

Also yes once you donate you become a supporter, I always email back the donators &ask for their forum name :) if I cant find their email in the forum.

Thank You Kasiex!

Hi ppl,

I'm very happy I've donated lately, because I also got another extra I was not aware of :

AH.fm is broadcasting 26hrs/day if you donate ! :mask:

That is great :) !!

Listening all day long until I get a job :music::music::music:

sounds great. 4 me.

:music:

we help to keep this place free and high quality. good job all :grinning:

Finally,I was able to give my support to afterhours.fm

Thanks for all the good work:grinning:

I don't have a credit card and also i don't want to create a payPal Account.. How can i donate then?

Thx, radoxx

I don't have a credit card and also i don't want to create a payPal Account.. How can i donate then?

Thx, radoxx

hmm good question, get one of your friends do donate :p

New Features added to supporters.

Now you can Create photo albums :)

although long over-due, i've now made a contribution to the Goodness of Trance this web-site perpetuates.
thanks to Dan & all the AH.fm folk who make this wonderful site happen.

Thx, radoxx

it took me under 14 minutes to get out a debit card when i was 16, paypal is secure as can be (they handle the great majority of ebay's trancefers).

btw: paypal stores your credit card and banking information in your acount, so its never revealed to anyone.

also, my first online payment was made with one of my friends credit card through paypal.

Last edited:
How do I change the text underneath my Name? Cant seem to find that option but I thought donators could do that?

Cheers!

been looking for it for days and I find it 5 secs after I post, what a fool! :)

One of the best things on the internet!

Long may the success of ah.fm continue! :)

Definately, well worth a donation if u ask me :)

I'm just waiting on my banner hehe :ah:

Back