Official New Users Thread !! say hello

I dont know what i have to wirte there :) yes my english is bad but hey... music is our language :) I'm from Hungary and 'm 17 yrs old. I Love Trance music in first row, but i listen many types of music :) Cheers from Hungary :)

servus from South Tyrol! :)

first time post, long time listener

ello everyone ive been listening so long that its second nature to tune in as i log onto my computer. :)

my name is Andrew, im 27, and live in the usa. this station has become on of the few things that i truely look forward to. thanks in advance to all the dj's :)

Greetings from Guelph Ontario Canada. I first encountered AfterHours FM in the Amarok music program in Kubuntu Linux. My son introduced me to electronic music years ago and I love it! This station plays great music. I also like dubstep and drum and bass. My main interests are Linux, music and T'ai Chi.
Cheers! :)

hey wats up everbody...new 2 dis..really love tech-trance and trance..tiesto my fav dj..bein listenen ta alot of good sets on this..keep em comin..laterzzzz

hiiiiii

Hi Guys :D
I am Abdelrahman From Egypt , I am a Trance producer :super: with my Friend , we produce under the name A & Z :D and Here is our facebook Page Click Here join us
Soon You will Listen TO our tracks Here on AH.fm :D :D :bravo:
Cheers ........:music::)

Welcome at Afterhours.fm Abdelrahman and Ahmed !

Hi Guys :D
I am Abdelrahman From Egypt , I am a Trance producer :super: with my Friend , we produce under the name A & Z :D and Here is our facebook Page Click Here join us
Soon You will Listen TO our tracks Here on AH.fm :D :D :bravo:
Cheers ........:music::)

A & Z
A & Z
- Discogs Search
Real Names: Abdelrahman Hamdy, Ahmed El-Zeiny

hi i am victor..i am new comer at ah.fm im really happy can hear the trance music every day..im a trance addicted..please share with me about all the trance music..nice to meet you all guys..GBU:super:

Hi guys,

I am listening from Brazil...
I usually listen AH by Filter music...

Thanks a lot.

@ThiagoKzao

Last edited:

Back