Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello Everybody!!!!!

First of all, salute everyone of this forum and say that i am glad to enojy this community! My name is Antonio and i'm from Spain, i've founded this community searching for trance music!

When i listened for the first time at this radio, i said myself uau! O.O"
I am listening all the damn day to afterhour fm :D really a good radio, keep it up people:bravo:and thanks :)

Well got to go, salute you all, bye people :D

Hello Everyone!!!

Once I was is club where was Markus Schulz, and from that day then I hear his music, I became fan of trance ;D

Hi, I'm Kirby...(HI KIRBY)...and I'm a Trance/Progressive Addict. :)

Idk why i just registered...long time listener, first time caller i guess. 100% EDM fan since Trance Energy 2001 (TIESTOOOOOO) .. top 5 are Markus, Ferry, Arty, SvD and...well it changes so much. Sied is probably #5 at the moment. I'm at most the big shows in the midwest USA, looking forward to Trance Energy 2011 and Ibiza next summer...and Ferry next month and SvD this weekend.

So many massive choonz...so little time!!!!! thx ah.fm, your resident DJ list is ridiculous. :)

hi im new and im not sure how to work this but im 18, i moved to los angeles when i was 15 from london. i am attending nyu in january and i am in love with trance !
i want to have some good music convos on here because my friends dont share the same love for it as me. so entetain me !

Hello Everyone You are on the best trance Radio Page ever out there
djbyron2000afterhoursfm.jpg

my facebook page are Dj Byron | Facebook enjoy the best trance music on the planet here Afterhour fm

:welcome: all to AH.FM :)

nice to see this community growing soo big, tell all your friends about Afterhours Radio

hi im new and im not sure how to work this but im 18, i moved to los angeles when i was 15 from london. i am attending nyu in january and i am in love with trance !
i want to have some good music convos on here because my friends dont share the same love for it as me. so entetain me !

Hello sophie:hug: welcome along:):music:

whats up my name is Carlos, Im new to the sight still trying to figure this all out. Im 32 years old and ive been into electronic dance music for about 15 years. For the past 8 years ive really gotten into trance music. and everything about it. Thanks for the welcome looking foward to utilizing the site:music:

god damm i love afterhours fm, i could listen to this shit all day and i just might, i can see why trance has an almost religous type following :)

Hi there i'm from Algeria & i love trance music :music:... :p

Back