Poll: What do Listeners want to hear more?

Hear more of??

• Dj Live sets @ Afterhours.fm

Votes: 216 46.9%
  • Fresh Singles

Votes: 41 8.9%
  • 50 / 50 singles and live sets

Votes: 204 44.3%

• Total voters
As long as they are playing GREAT trance on here and I can post on the forums I'm not to bothered about anything else. But must be TRANCE not something else like djs who think we might like to have change and play us a lil house music.:no:I'm against them playing house no matter who the dj is. It doesn't say "House" on the label and i don't come here for house. And that includes what they call progressive house. Progressive house is not trance.

As long as they are playing GREAT trance on here and I can post on the forums I'm not to bothered about anything else. But must be TRANCE not something else like djs who think we might like to have change and play us a lil house music.:no:I'm against them playing house no matter who the dj is. It doesn't say "House" on the label and i don't come here for house. And that includes what they call progressive house. Progressive house is not trance.
That's right ! This radio must be only for trance music . If someone want to listen house he must look for a house radio.
PS:
And some very good songs (i think)
Serenade - Out of my life
Sean Tyas - One more night out
duderstadt and kirsty hawkshaw - beatitude
:super:

Well I want to hear a replay of Markus Schulz's GGJB classic set :super:

.....but doesn't it say the best in Progressive and Trance? and they never specified what kind of Progressive :hmmm:and I luv both Progressive House and Progressive Trance :p

That's right ! This radio must be only for trance music . If someone want to listen house he must look for a house radio.
PS:
And some very good songs (i think)
Serenade - Out of my life
Sean Tyas - One more night out
duderstadt and kirsty hawkshaw - beatitude
:super:

'Beatitude' is one of my favorites :choon:

Some more sets recorded at live events. I'm tired of seeing all the same software recorded sets. It gets so boring in the long run.

It's too bad that more of the DJ's dont talk during their sets. It makes the set that much more personal.

It's too bad that more of the DJ's dont talk during their sets. It makes the set that much more personal.

That´s why I love Internet Radio !!

No talk or less so I can enjoy only the music :super: :bravo:

i hear alot of lossless tracks, i don't necessarily like them all but, hey its lossless.

50/50 is the best option for me

Last edited:
50/50 on this. While there's nothing wrong with having sets, it would be nice to be able to ID single tracks more frequently as they're being played.

And if they want to, the DJs could also cut the sets up into individual tracks to solve the IDing problem. Just a thought...

A mix of sets, singles, and classics if you ask me, would be awesome. :smile:

:yes::yes:100% agreed!!!!:yes: I even heard some dj's play house tunes:no:..not progressive house..!!!:bad:It just takes off the whole trancey mood:bad:

Back