Poll: What do Listeners want to hear more?

Hear more of??

• Dj Live sets @ Afterhours.fm

Votes: 216 46.9%
  • Fresh Singles

Votes: 41 8.9%
  • 50 / 50 singles and live sets

Votes: 204 44.3%

• Total voters
few things id like to mention. on the special events dj should keep it trance and progressive like Sunny T and D-Neu stated above. the only event ive haerd the whole day trance was FSOE Day, house gets boring. and if they play boring then ah.fm will start loosing listners. also i like the idea of replay sets because many pacific time people like myself cant catch them at regular time but shouldnt there be like non replay sets for us to enjoy also?:) like maybe some extra shows for us evening pacific time people?:grinning2: im just saying something that can boost up more listeners:) maybe i can help contribute if this is possible :yes:

few things id like to mention. on the special events dj should keep it trance and progressive like Sunny T and D-Neu stated above. the only event ive haerd the whole day trance was FSOE Day, house gets boring. and if they play boring then ah.fm will start loosing listners. also i like the idea of replay sets because many pacific time people like myself cant catch them at regular time but shouldnt there be like non replay sets for us to enjoy also?:) like maybe some extra shows for us evening pacific time people?:grinning2: im just saying something that can boost up more listeners:) maybe i can help contribute if this is possible :yes:

i agree with that which i highlighted.that said, i know that me and Junior and the rest of the west "coasties" :) are about as far as can get from CET and what would be "PRIMETIME" for most of this stations listeners. so probably wont happen :dontknow:

as for the only Trance or Progressive? i havent heard too many DJ's showcased on AH.fm that are strictly house DJ's. other than that, i dont mind the occasional housey track. if its right for the moment, spin it!:music::music:

i agree with that which i highlighted.that said, i know that me and Junior and the rest of the west "coasties" :) are about as far as can get from CET and what would be "PRIMETIME" for most of this stations listeners. so probably wont happen :dontknow:

as for the only Trance or Progressive? i havent heard too many DJ's showcased on AH.fm that are strictly house DJ's. other than that, i dont mind the occasional housey track. if its right for the moment, spin it!:music::music:
:iagree: but still ive heard plenty of djs not residents from ah.fm that do play house like on the special events.

i suggested that many times with no result :(

DJ sets is the best option for ah.fm, because if I want to hear singles there are a LOT of stations on internet playing singles, but ah.fm have many exclusives radioshows, and if we change it, then we loose a lot of radioshows :(
ah.fm gives to me the chance of listen my favorite DJs, even the DJs who I never see before, please don't change this great station!!!!

I love melodies, so .. or .. bah :D keep it simple.. AH.FM should be as AH.FM is now :) The best!

absolutely agree

The only thing I would improve is post the schedules of replays, moreover ah.fm is perfect for the trance lovers ;)

Last edited:
Hello anbrok:hug:Thanks for answering my post:grinning:. The point i'm trying to make is if say I give a massive vote to a set that I only partly enjoyed then that gives a distorted impression to the dj that I enjoyed the entire set which may not be the case. I'm not against prog. I enjoy some of it. But some I definately don't. We are encouraged to vote at the end of a set and I think the djs appreciate the feedback from it but making a descision when the set is split down the middle is not so easy. But anyway, that's my feeling:smile1:.
maybe rate the show to 1 - 10 is the answer

Last edited:
I said new singles, I love finding the latest trance, Progressive, ect songs, but I would also love to keep hearing awesome non live and live mixes from DJs. Keep up the good work guys! Your awesome! :)

:yes::yes:100% agreed!!!!:yes: I even heard some dj's play house tunes:no:..not progressive house..!!!:bad:It just takes off the whole trancey mood:bad:

hmmm I think some progressive house is good too. But I get why you want it all trance too. I don't know, I really like progressive house, but trance is just epic, especially tech trance!

What I want here and would certainly be ideal fo me is a separate trance channel that plays just pure uplifting trance singles with regular updates not progressive in anyway or form and that automatically updates the title of the song that is playing so i dont have to rely on the unlikely appearance of a dj to tell me what's playing as happens so frequently in the main trance channel forum:( Plus a forum to post my comments on as on the main trance channel. This kind of thing I propose already exists at another station I go to and works wonderfully well. So I know its possible to do this. And I love it. So why not here? :smile:

:music: 50 / 50 singles and live sets :clap2:

What I want here and would certainly be ideal fo me is a separate trance channel that plays just pure uplifting trance singles with regular updates not progressive in anyway or form and that automatically updates the title of the song that is playing so i dont have to rely on the unlikely appearance of a dj to tell me what's playing as happens so frequently in the main trance channel forum:( Plus a forum to post my comments on as on the main trance channel. This kind of thing I propose already exists at another station I go to and works wonderfully well. So I know its possible to do this. And I love it. So why not here? :smile:

:music: What place is? If you tell me, for visit :wink:

Thanks in advance
:friends:

Classic trance & uplifting :D

To me it's 50/50 because live sets are awesome but it gets kind of annoying if you always have bad luck and tune in when set is already playing. It's nice to hear some singles sometimes because if i wanted only dj sets, well there are sites devoted only to that purpose.
About the singles, more classics please and less cheesy vocal trance, gets kind of annoying when all singles seem to have horrible singer singing about lost love (talk about originality). New tunes are also welcome if they're top tunes.

Please, please, much more uplifting trance. Much less progressive. Right now progressive is ruling. It has its place. But there is far far tomuch of it here. I can't listen most of the time because of excessive
progressive. Please bring in more dj's who are playing uplifting trance. And please no more djs playing progressive. Already way to much.

50/50 is good for me. I love the DJ sets, yet I like to be in the know with new and upcoming songs. As mentioned in the first few posts, I say we include more hard trance!!!! It's a great genre that many people don't know much about. Including myself, which is why I'd love to hear more of it. :lol::good2::dance:

Back