Who is your favorite DJ?

Aly & Fila , they have played somes amazing tunes in their sets full of uplifting trance:super::music:

Alex Kidd Owns ALL!!!! but for uplifting trance Aly and Fila for shure!!!:mml:

Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Offer Nissim and David Guetta... and well i like a lot of more dj's haha but those are the one's that make me feel good with their music...

My absolute first is TIESTO !!

2) Above & Beyond
3) Ferry Corsten
4) Alex M.O.R.P.H.
5) Roger SHAH

....and ACTIVA, AIRBASE, ALY & FILA, ANDY BLUEMAN, DANIEL KANDI, RONSKI SPEED.... <3

Atm:
Lazarus
Aly & Fila
Tiesto
Sean Tyas
:)

It used to be Tiesto many moons ago... But he since has gone more housey,minimal or whatever he plays these days....

Moving forward it is

1.DJ.Precision(since retired)

2.ALY&Fila :music:

3. Brian Rogers :music:

4.Rob Evans. :music:

My favourites Deejay are >>> Aly & Fila /// Signum /// DJ Shah /// 4 Strings......

1.Manuel Le Saux
2.Aly & Fila
3.Fast Distance
4.Tom Colontonio
5.Activa

I like DJ ALIGATOR

he is iranian and he was the first dj in the middle east,

his most famous song is: music is my language

if you get around to listening to DJ aligator thats the track i recommend

ALI
TEHRAN. IRAN
5757.png

There is no real favourite producer for me. There are so many great producers and talents that I can't count them all or remember them all. I have no real favourite producer although I like stuff like Way Out West, Jaytech, Michael Cassette, Rui Da Silva, Paul Oakenfold and many more I guess.
But I have one favourite show offcourse, thats Progressive Space by Mike Solar. Always great tracks and mixed in style =)

Last edited:
Favourite DJ's now:

>>>Leon Bolier<<< this guy made revolution in trance!
Joop
Airbase
Jesselyn
Dream Dance Alliance
S.H.O.K.K.

Favourite DJ's in past:

Dave 202 & Phil Green
Svenson & Gielen
ATB (only 1999-2003)
Cosmic Gate (only 1999-2003)
DJ Shog (only 1999-2003) his Technics DJ Set Volumes 1-10 showed me the beuty of trance in young days
Green Court
Push
Pulser
Scot Project

* There is much more DJ's I love, wouldn't be pleace for all of them so posted only most important producers.

Last edited:
Anna lee
Omnia
Sean tyas
Nifra
Andy Moor
Orkidea

My favorite DJ is Marcus Schulz for his live mashups and personality. He is actualy playing right now in my town and I couldn't go ... I have to study for a test tomorrow and am listening to AH.fm istead. I guess I go back to studying ... dont want to have flunked AND missed Schulz wish me luck. XD

Back