Who is your favorite DJ?

Well ,for me 2007-08 so far has been all about Markus Schulz..Listen to his sets everyday while driving to and from work,cant imagine how id get through a day without the electro frequencies that keep my spirits high.."Thursday is the new sunday".

and mine.. hm.. i don't know :P: too much..
but for sure i love Markus Schulz for his set from BeOKEY Club in Slovakia <3 this set has all what i want from music : energy, massive beats, a lot of choons and some nice lyrics and relaxing tunes :love:

Always a pleasure to see another Markus fan,am listening to the 5th june set as i scribble...4 in the morning ,cant het enough of his fab tunes,had to spread the high with someone..pls spread the good word..he deserves to be voted #1 in 08.

cheers:),
Loveparade

theres waaay too many to list...

Lisa Lashes
John 00 Fleming
Christopher Lawrence
Armin Van Buuren
Paul Oakenfold
Ferry Corsten
Sean Tyas
DJ Vale
Ultraform
Magik aka Victoria
The Digitalist
FJ Project
DJ Jo
DJ D-Flux
DJ Inzane
DJ Superior

and many more.. :grinning:

Clearly, Aly & Fila take the cake with me. Their tracks borderline perfection and they bring to light some of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard. :grinning:

Ferry Corsten...the way he mixes is MASTER! People just went crazy here in Beirut when he delivered pure uplifting trance

favourite new dj: Sean Tyas

sunlounger and leon Bolier are great also love armin van buuren but really i love all you trance djjjjj's xDx

aaah! I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet!

It's so difficult to say who is my favourite DJ as I listen to so many different DJs, mixing different styles.

My current favourites are The Freemasons, their tracks / mixes always have so much energy in them. Their guestmix for Matt Dareys Nocturnal 199 with a guestmix from them. They are house producers / djs of course ;)

Matt Darey Nocturnal: Matt Darey Nocturnal 119 + Freemasons Guest Mix

I'm not so keen on downloading top name DJ mixes all the time tbh, I'd rather listen to new DJs who will give me something I haven't heard before. GT & project C have done some amazing vocal trance mixes in the past and their mixing is spot on 90% of the time, so they are definitely high up on my list (as a duo).

Generation Trance :: News

Another DJ I like for his eclectic mixes is DJ + Russ, I downloaded a few mixes of his a while back and was really surprised by the tracks that got thrown in, gave the mixes a really good feel, one I listen to often is Drift.

http://www.djplusruss.com/

So many DJs so little time and not enough ears!

dancing.gif

There can only be 1 on top!

Tiesto for the win! :ah:

Indeed there can only be one on top and :iagree:he is definitely TIËSTO :grinning:

Last edited:
There is a big difference between TIESTO live and live at the radio. I think he is way better Live. On the radio he is just as good as many other dj's..

TIESTO is the best live DJ on earth without a doubt :super:PVD is also very good Dj but doesn't energise the crowd like Tiësto imo.

Last edited:
My favourites dj are Markus Schulz (amazing set on Sensation White in Prague, great show on Global Dj Broadcast, perfect compliation), Menno De Jong, Armin Van Buuren(fantastic set on Armin Only, 9Hours-great party)

Sean Tyas good stuff, Bobina has sick remixes. Dj Shah has won my respect, great tunes and sets from him.

Sean Tyas good stuff, Bobina has sick remixes. Dj Shah has won my respect, great tunes and sets from him.

I all heard those dj's live before. Shah is ok. I don't like sean live :P.. Bobina is nice for the radio..

I all heard those dj's live before. Shah is ok. I don't like sean live :P.. Bobina is nice for the radio..
dj Shah looks scary. lol. yeah well from what i heard bobina is great in the radio, thats the only place ive heard him, bobinas guestmix half hour on TATW was spectacular, i wanna see tyas live tho, but the closes clubs are in Los Angeles, 3 hours away. sucks for my city.

Back