Who is your favorite DJ?

Markus Schulz has gone to the top of my list almost a year ago, he should be No1 this year without a doubt. :mml:...i've had it with cheese, i'm becoming lactose intolerant now. :lol:

I will agree .. Markus deserves the #1 spot ... i think more than anyone ...when you think about what he has done .. how much work he has been putting in ... and his tracks are killer and when he is live .... well yeah ... i'll extract my last post. Truly Markus should be on the top.

cant stop raving about MARKUS,I appreciate and respect that everybody has a different taste in music and life in general,BUT,BUT,BUT having said that,for me Mr.SCHULZ or should i say LORD MARKUS is already good 2 years ahead of the rest of the big wigs,great sounds ,amazing frequencies and killer tight mixing puts him ahead of the rest who sadly have failed to impress a great deal with their popish house.Kudos MARKUS,hold on to that flag.

Well for me used to be PvD, but now i prefer the new generation of Dj's, like Sean Tyas, John O'Callaghan, A&b, Sebastian Brandt and more.

Armin and Tiesto doesn't deserve to be in the top now, maybe few years back but not now IMO:grinning:

My favourite Dj is Config. I love all tracks the guy plays <3 It feels like i'm one with his taste of music :)

you need to add a "van" to your name.... :lol::lol::lol:

My favorites

My fav dj he passed away on friday he was dj rap base :((F) roger chlala...we will never forget you :( ..R.I.P!!

- dj tiesto,armin van buuren,david vendetta :D

My fav dj he passed away on friday he was dj rap base :((F) roger chlala...we will never forget you :( ..R.I.P!!

- dj tiesto,armin van buuren,david vendetta :D

I'm sorry to hear that :( :welcome: to afterhours by the way

yoji20biomehanika201.jpg

FOR ME YOJI BIOMEHANIKA:bananadance::bounce::super:

Why? cuz he is the most crazy dj i ever seen: his songs are so Crazy, he has a cool style, cool charisma, is like my master:music: jajaja

thread like thz make people fight:boxing:

jajjaja:)

PD::morepics:

favorite dj

Its hard to say is my favorite I've been listening and Dj'n a long time. There is so much talent out here. Tiesto by far is years ahead of the music. Very talented and has always been the best. Well, we all know that but Ive seen him several times and every time he comes to Florida he just doesnt seem to be as excited to be here. Know Armin and Ferry are always interactive with the crowd. So my list of favorites is 1Tiesto 2 Armin 3Paul VanDyke 4Ferry Corsten 5Paul Oakenfold 6Matt Darey 7 Markus Shulz 8Sean Tyas. Sorry about that list goes on and on.......................................:grinning:

My #1 spot goes to Ferry Corsten, although i've yet to see him live. By live sets the crown should go to Markus Schulz, dude is simply amazing. Nothing gets me moving quite like a live Markus set in a crowded DC club :super:.

yoji20biomehanika201.jpg

FOR ME YOJI BIOMEHANIKA:bananadance::bounce::super:

Why? cuz he is the most crazy dj i ever seen: his songs are so Crazy, he has a cool style, cool charisma, is like my master:music: jajaja

thread like thz make people fight:boxing:

jajjaja:)

PD::morepics:

+1:lol:

but........ ATB forever with me

Tom Colontonio/Sean Tyas when these two guys play together talk about a party!!:super:For uplift

Above & Beyond throws one hella party too!:grinning:For trance

DJ D-Flux,Smokes & Wattsie and DJ Vale at the moment For Hard Trance

Markus Schulz I'll be seeing him play May 23rd,2008,New York City so I'll let ya know

Last edited:
Favorite producer of the moment: Paul Miller. No doubt about it.
Favorite DJ of the moment: Manuel Le Saux. Also no doubt about it.

Although in both categories there are a lot of DJ's/producers which I can't decide who will be in my top 5. :)

My favourite DJs are Armin van Buuren and Eddie Halliwell. Armin is one of the few that I've seen playing live. It was in Amnesia, Ibiza, and the man just made the people go nuts with his set! Eddie is, well... Eddie is just brilliant! His sets are always very energetic and uplifting and the man knows it all when it comes to djing and scratching!
This year I'm going to see Paul van Dyk and Tiesto here, in Portugal.

Last edited:
Offcourse we all love our top 10 Djs, such as Tiesto, AVB, PVD, John Digweed...etc they are all legendary in creating and mixing great hits! i salute all of you but we should also notice great dj that arent that well known on the map such as : Danny Howells, Behrouz, Offer Nissim and Jordan's own Bee Bee

Wow, they are so many ...but here is one of my best of the best >>

Armin van Buuren
Tiesto
Sean Tyas
Above & Beyond
Aly & Fila
DJ Shah
Pedro del Mar
Manuel le Saux
Angel Ace
Paul van Dyk
Ferry Corsten
ATB
4 Strings
Veselin Tasev
Xijaro
Cosmic Gate
Blank & Jones
Chicane
Solarstone
Astral Projection
Ron van den Beuken
Scot Project
Paul Oakenfold
Rank 1
Darude
Mauro Picotto

Well...there are so many DJs that I admire and I love listening...But I think Tiesto is who I'm really mad about! :super:His tracks that make everything in you move, the way he plays the records, the way he feels the music, the way he gets out of control on his parties and he makes the whole croud go mad... I'm in love with the In Search of Sunrise series...beautiful tracks...music that touches your heart! :love:

Back